See also

Family of William ROGERS and Rosanna GRIFFITHS

Husband: William ROGERS (bap.1830, d.1884)
Wife: Rosanna GRIFFITHS (1837?-1899)
Children: John ROGERS (1860?- )
Harry ROGERS (1866-1925)
William Thomas ROGERS (1870- )
Alfred ROGERS (1877?- )
Sidney ROGERS (1881- )
Marriage 9 Sep 1855 Stafford, Staffordshire, England

Husband: William ROGERS

Name: William ROGERS
Sex: Male
Father: William ROGERS (1807?-1872)
Mother: Rosannah HUMPHREYS (1805?-1881)
Baptism 18 Apr 1830 St Chad's, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Death Q2 1884 Birmingham R.D.
Section No.

Wife: Rosanna GRIFFITHS

Name: Rosanna GRIFFITHS
Sex: Female
Father: -
Mother: Jane GRIFFITHS ( - )
Birth 1837 (cal) Bridgford, Staffordshire, England
Baptism 12 Mar 1837 (age 0) Seighford, Staffordshire, England
Death Q2 1899 (age 61-62) Aston R.D.
Section No.

Child 1: John ROGERS

Name: John ROGERS
Sex: Male
Spouse: Susan MALYON (1867?- )
Birth 1860 (cal) Bloxwich, Staffordshire, England

Child 2: Harry ROGERS

picture

Spouse: Ann Maria HALLAM

Name: Harry ROGERS
Sex: Male
Spouse: Ann Maria HALLAM (1864-1944)
Birth 1 Dec 1866 Birmingham, Warwickshire, England
Death 20 Dec 1925 (age 59) Sparkhill, Birmingham, Warwickshire, England

Child 3: William Thomas ROGERS

Name: William Thomas ROGERS
Sex: Male
Spouse: Elizabeth YATES (1871?- )
Birth 1870 Birmingham, Warwickshire, England

Child 4: Alfred ROGERS

Name: Alfred ROGERS
Sex: Male
Birth 1877 (cal) Birmingham, Warwickshire, England

Child 5: Sidney ROGERS

Name: Sidney ROGERS
Sex: Male
Birth Q3 1881 Birmingham R.D.

Note on Husband: William ROGERS

Frankwell, a township in the parish of Shrewsbury St. Chad, borough of Shrewsbury, county Salop. It forms a suburb of Shrewsbury. ['The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)]

Note on Wife: Rosanna GRIFFITHS

Seighford is a scattered village, three miles W by N of Stafford, seated on a pleasant declivity, above a small brook which flows eastward from Latford pool to the river Sow. Its parish contains the hamlets of Aston, Doxey, and Derrington, from one to one and a half miles E, Coton Clanford, one mile S, and Great & Little Bridgeford, three and a half miles NE of Stafford. It forms a highly cultivated district, containing 803 inhabitants, and 3830 acres of land. [From History, Gazetteer and Directory of Staffordshire, William White, Sheffield, 1851]